By accessing and using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use our website if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, LML Payment Solutions and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from this website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- The content provided on our website is for general information purposes only and it is subject to change without prior notice.
- We neither provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, timeliness, or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through our website meets your specific requirements.
- This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website may display advertisements from third parties. These partnerships do not constitute any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by LML Payment Solutions. We take no responsibility for the content of the advertisements or the goods and services provided by our advertising partners.
- Your use of any third-party advertisements on our website is entirely at your own risk and you are responsible for undertaking your own due diligence.
- Any communications, transactions, and complaints regarding the goods or services provided by our advertising partners should be directed to the respective advertiser.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, LML Payment Solutions shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website.
- We shall not be liable for any damages or harm caused by any viruses, bugs, or other malicious components that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing of our website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LML Payment Solutions and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account with us.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of your jurisdiction, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or your access to, use of, or browsing of the website shall be resolved exclusively in the courts located within your jurisdiction.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
LML Payment Solutions reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to use our website after any changes are made, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions.
Last updated: 03-Aug-2023